Reserve your Chili Booth today!
A Fun & Friendly Competition - Will you win?!
The booth fee will be waived this year in light of our recent earthquake. We have changed our goals and beneficiaries for this year's fundraiser and hope to make it more of a re-build our Napa community event. Please see the tickets page for more information about our changes.
Your booth will include 4 tickets to the event for your booth team, a six foot table and two chairs. An 8' x 8' space will be provided. Please provide your own canopy for shade.
Here’s the lowdown on the hoedown:
- You must make approximately 5 gallons of chili. There are no limitations on ingredients, so get creative!
- Your chili should be prepared ahead of time and brought to the event.
- All teams must bring a camp burner (or something comparable) to keep chili warm (there is no electricity on the grounds).
- NO ALCOHOL may be brought onto the Moose Lodge grounds. Your booth will be shut down if you do not adhere to this rule. Beer and Wine is for sale at the event.
- Teams are encouraged to decorate their space with a theme.
- Prizes will be awarded by a panel of judges for “Best Tasting Chili.” In addition, there will be a ballot box at each booth and a prize will be awarded for the “People’s Choice Chili” and the Cookoff Committee will award the “Most Spirited Team.”
Thank you for your support!